and the living is easy…
Evening Summer Dance Classes
Our 6 week session gives students an opportunity to continue the dance fun during the summer months and also enjoy some flexibility so your family can enjoy the season the way you want. Summer session is a great time to try a new style, immerse yourself in a day camp, or get to know TheDC better before enrolling for our full season which begins in August each year.
Register online in our parent portal.
Summer Day Camps
We aim to thrill with our delightful and daring summer day camps for school-aged children. These gender-neutral camps provide entertainment, socialization and a creative & physical outlet for the summertime blues! The theme changes weekly but the fun stays all summer! Register online in our parent portal.
Here’s what you need to know:
- While activities will include portions based on dance instruction, creative movement, or physical exertion, previous dance training or an interest in learning dance long term is not necessary to enjoy these camps.
- Suitable for ages 6-12 years old. Ages/levels will be grouped as appropriate. (incoming 1st grade through middle school)
- Full day is 9am-4pm. Late pick-up hours are available with pre-registration and payment. Arrangement for partial days or weeks is also available, space permitting.
- Healthy snacks are provided. Campers must bring lunch daily, or may choose to have a lunch from our neighboring Subway (additional fee). Pizza Friday is included.
- TDCs 10% sibling discount applies to each child after the first from the same family. Save 10$ on each additional camp after the first when attending multiple weeks. (discounts cannot be combined on one child)
Preschool Ballerina Princess Camp
Dance and twirl your way through our enchanted castle during this sweet little summer camp for preschoolers. Activities crafts, games, dancing and snacks fit for a princess. Join us a little early at final pick-up for a royal presentation! See camp dates, fees and online registration in our parent portal here.
Have more questions about any of our summer offerings? Need help with your registration? We are here to help. Contact Us!