Tiny Dancers @ TDC
Our Tiny Dancer’s Preschool program is tailored to introduce little ones to the joy of dance in a welcoming, age appropriate environment. Little ones will learn self expression through movement, basic dance terms and technique and classroom etiquette. Highlights of TDCs preschool dance program include:
- Monthly themed objectives
- Age appropriate music and costuming
- Level appropriate movement
- Mature, qualified instructors
- Structured learning paired with time for personal creative expression
- Introductions to a variety of movement concepts and dance genres
- Fun and engaging class time for your child!
Which class is right for my little one?
Play & Learn is a 30 minute introductory class for ages 2.5-3 years old. This is a creative movement style class in ballet slippers.
Tiny Dancers is a 45 minute combination class for 4-5 year olds. This class features instruction in both ballet and tap shoes. Get our Dress Code here.
Check our current schedule for available class times. Please do not hesitate to contact the studio if you would like to discuss appropriate placement for your child. If you are ready to register or schedule a trial class, start here.